Sunday, May 5, 2019

Rain on Me!

Isaiah 55:10-11 New International Version (NIV) 10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Isn't this awesome?

While reading this, I realized a parallel from a book I read  called "Having a Mary heart in a Martha World" where the author, Joanna Weaver says, “For it is impossible to be in the presence of Jesus and not be changed” - this is so true my friends. How often have you come out of spending time with the Lord that you are discouraged? You are not.

I love the verse above - I know when I read the Bible or ponder or meditate on it I know it is working in me. Because God promises it does and I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit confirm it.

I pray Lord that you would rain on me, and that it will return to you for your will. Amen.

No comments: